2. Australian Brown Snake (Pseudonaja textilis). Living in Australia, Papu New Guinea and Indonesia. one at fourteen thousand venom capable of killing humans. Rattlesnake is capable of moving fast and very aggressive.
3. Malayan or Blue Krait (Bungarus candidus), poisonous snakes are found in Asia. It can be just as deadly or equal to 15 times can be a cobra.
4. Taipan (Oxyuranus scutellatus), this snake found in Australia.
5. Tiger Snake (Notechis scutatus), the snake is found in Australia.
6. Beaked Sea Snake (Enhydrina schistosa)
7. Saw Scaled Viper (Echis carinatus), this snake is found in the Middle East.